Sunday, December 9, 2007

What a stud, I cant wait to meet Jase in person. I had my mom come on and see these pictures, she thinks that he is adorable.

So have any solid plans been made for Christmas? Dad, I know your not interested in the Vegas Bowl anymore considering the opponent for BYU, are you guys thinking about coming that weekend, or is post Chrismas still the plan?

I had an idea for when we get together, Linda and I will set an appointment to have a family portrait done. We can pick a common color to wear and not make it to serious. It has been a while since my friend Kyle took our picture in your club house in Hurricane, and there have been a couple of additions to our family. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, card and money, hope to see everyone soon.

------------- Jess

No comments: