Friday, December 14, 2007

Ry - Boston Bound!!






Meag always does the posts for us... so I thought I'd throw something down for the Campbells Blog myself. We're going to need to get everyone going on this thing so we can know what everyone is up to. We are so excited to have gotten in to Tufts out in Boston. What a HUGE relief... and blessing. My dad and I were out there for the interview and we were able to spend two days out there just hanging out. It seems like such an awesome city. We hit up a Boston Bruins hockey game and a Boston Celtics basketball game as well as walked around in the freezing cold. That last thing may not sound fun but we actually had a blast. Boston turns their ponds into ice skating rinks in their parks, and have lights all over the town. You feel like you are in a movie or something. You guys all better start planning a "Back East" trip over the next 4 years. It can be your next vacation spot. Here are some pictures of us back there just a week ago.


It'll be fun to get together with all of you over Christmas break. I'm ready for a new family portrait... I think I missed the last one by about 3 months... so as for pictures... I'm not yet a part of the Campbell family. The pictures will go from Meagan... single, to married and with a baby. Time flies huh?!?

No comments: